If your brother or sister is studying at IIE MSA, each sibling is eligible for a 5% discount on the tuition fees. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Share the same parents or single parent.
- Both siblings have registered for a full load in the same semester.
- IIE MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the semester should be settled on or before the published payment due date).
- Pay tuition fees on/before published fees due dates.
- Apply for the discount.
- Complete the Application form (pdf).
- Include proof that you are brothers and sisters (original certified copies of your birth certificates and parents’ identification).
- Submit your application before 31 January 2020.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.