Total value of the award:
If you have played a crucial role by being a school head prefect in your previous secondary school, you will be eligible for a R6 000 discount on your 2020 tuition fees. This award is to recognize the importance of leadership skills pursued by the student. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Register for a full-time undergraduate course in 2020 academic year.
- Register for a full load as per the course structure.
- IIE MSA account must be in financial good standing.
- Must be self-sponsored.
- Apply for the discount.
- Only for commencing students (new students).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Complete the Application form (pdf).
- Attach letter from previous secondary school stating your roles and duties (letter should be signed & stamped by the school).
- Submit your application before 31 January 2020.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.