IIE MSA will be hosting Peter Foss in a guest lecture to be held on Thursday, 24 October from 17:00.
Peter Foss, former Professor who taught executive MBA students entrepreneurship, strategy and leadership, is and now Regional President at Young Living Essential Oils – Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Date: Thursday, 24 October 2019
Time: 17:00 for 17:30
Venue: Seminar Room 8, Building F, IIE MSA Campus, 144 Peter Road, Ruimsig
RSVP: Please reserve a seat for you and a friend below, by no later than Tuesday, 22 October 2019
Biography of Peter Foss
Regional President, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
Peter grew up in Denmark and studied at the University of Odense, Denmark, where he received an MBA with an emphasis in sales and marketing. Peter has global network marketing experience, thanks to his positions as Executive Director of International at USANA, Sr. VP of International at Melaleuca and Area President at Max international.
Peter impressively worked alongside Stephen Covey as a leadership consultant for clients such as General Motors, 3M, Papa John’s Pizza, and Ford over a seven-year period. He has been a professor teaching executive MBA students entrepreneurship, strategy and leadership at three universities.
Peter’s favourite Young Living products are Frankincense essential oil and NingXia Red. Peter is married and has 4 children and 9 grandchildren.
Some of the topics Peter Foss will be touching on include:
- Entrepreneurship and his mission to empower young, black South Africans to lead in their countries as savvy business people
- Staying motivated in a demotivating economy and the financial outlook
- Leadership and the 7 habits of highly successful people
- How to add value to yourself and the company you work for
- How to work best with a team to accomplish a common goal
- Leadership and operational excellence