- PhD. in Economics, School of Economics; University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- MA in Development Economics; Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts, USA.
- BSc. Hon. in Economics, University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Business Competition and Regulation (ECS3830)
- Intermediate Macroeconomics (ECS2730)
- Intermediate Microeconomics (ECS2731)?
- Development Economics (ECS3567)
Impact evaluation of development policies, International Trade and Development, Regional economic integration.
International Conference Presentations
- Researching Innovation in Low-Income Countries: The State of the Art; Presented at Atlanta Conference on Science and Innovation Policy, 2-3 October 2009, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- The Role of Trade-Related Capacity Development in Sub-Saharan Africa, Do they really matter?; Presented at TRAPCA Trade Policy Forum; 30-31 July 2009, Arusha, Tanzania.
- Measuring The Opportunity Costs Of Trade-Related Capacity Development In Sub-Saharan Africa; Presented at World Bank/AERC Workshop on Trade Costs and Business Environment: A Focus on Africa; 31 May 2008,Uganda.
- The Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper Process in Zimbabwe; Presented at Committee on Women and Development Meeting, 5-8 November 2001, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.