- S1 and SSB AZA1019 – Psychology 1A
- S2 AZA1020 – Psychology 1B
- S1 AZA4440 – Research Design and Analysis
- S2 AZA3018 – Research Design and Quantitative Methods
- Honours Supervision
- Ph.D candidate (psychology) at Wits University
- Recognition for commitment and dedication to the department in 2016
The focus of my research is on the themes related to parent-child relationships and interactions, attachment theory, quantitative research methods, cultural influences on parent-child relationships and autism developmental trajectories.