Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee discount for all your enrolled modules during the 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at end of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
All IIE MSA fees are subject to an annual increase as of January.
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with respective undergraduate course for the first time during semester 2 2019.
- IIE MSA has received payment for 4 modules fees, minimum enrolment, upfront for 2019 academic year.
- Successfully completed enrolment for a minimum of 4 modules during the 2019 academic year.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all modules enrolled for on the first attempt).
- Student’s that have completed an undergraduate with IIE MSA and enrolling for an honours course are eligible for this award.
- Only for commencing students (new students).
- Successful candidates receiving this enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts/financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Student must be self-sponsored and not sponsored by a company/organization.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.