The Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Accounting serves to strengthen and deepen the student’s knowledge in the finance profession and specifically the discipline of Management Accounting and Finance.
Total value of the award:
15% tuition fee for the first 4 enrolled units during 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the end of Semester 2 2018 and Semester 1 2019 for the previous semester. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with respective Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Accounting course for the first time during 2019.
- Monash South Africa has received payment for minimum enrolment, upfront for 2019 academic year.
- Successfully completed enrolment for a minimum of 4 units during the 2019 academic year.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for on the first attempt).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/MSA financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Student must be self-sponsored and not sponsored by a company/organization.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.