IIE MSA Scholarships
IIE MSA is committed to providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students. To recognize our high-achieving students who are dedicated to excelling academically, by offering scholarships each year.
Total value of the award:
A total of 25% – 100% of your annual fees are paid. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your module results. No cash is transferred to the students’ personal bank account.
- Based on academic achievement and offered to the highest achieving South African and International students
- Current IIE MSA students with a minimum overall programme General Point Average (GPA) of 3.3 and above
- Commencing students with an Achievement Level of 40 and above.
Take note, although you might meet the eligibility criteria your application will be part of an in- depth selection process before final scholarship awards are issued. Many applications are received each semester. As a result, applicants compete with peers for the limited available number of scholarships.
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at IIE MSA in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award.
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Be a current IIE MSA student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at IIE MSA.
- Be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses and travelling costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
- Successful candidates receiving a scholarship are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this financial award.
Withdrawing from your programme
If you withdraw from your programme you may have to repay the financial awards.