The IIE MSA Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is a professional MBA designed to provide a high level of theoretical engagement, intellectual independence and the ability to resolve complex business problems in an innovative way.
Total value of the award:
20% tuition fee discount for the first 2 enrolled modules during Semester 2. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the end of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
All IIE MSA fees are subject to an annual increase as of January.
- Conditional upon successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence with the Masters of Business Administration for the first time during semester 2 2019.
- IIE MSA has received payment for minimum enrolment, upfront for 2019 academic year.
- Conditional upon enrolling for a minimum of 2 modules during semester 2 2019.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each module on the first attempt).
- IIE MSA account must be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the specific module should be settled on or before commencement of each module)
- Only for commencing students (new students).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Students sponsored by a company/organisation.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.