Total value of the award:
15% tuition fee discount for all your enrolled modules during the 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the end of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
All IIE MSA fees are subject to an annual increase as of January.
- The award is for students who enrol at IIE MSA for the Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering course or Mechanical Engineering for the first time in semester 2 2019.
- The student must meet the entry requirements/be accepted for the 1st time to the course in semester 2 2019.
- The student must enrol for all modules as per the course structure
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each module on the first attempt)
- IIE MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the specific module should be settled on or before commencement of each module).
- Only for commencing students (new students).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Students sponsored by a company/organisation.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.