The Bachelor of Social Science is designed to enable students to be analytical thinkers and sophisticated communicators.
All IIE MSA fees are subject to an annual increase as of January.
Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee discount for all your enrolled modules during the 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the end of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with course for the first time during semester 2 2019.
- IIE MSA has received confirmation of successful loan application via Fundi on or before enrolment.
- Successfully completed enrolment, for a full load as per the course structure during each semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each module on the first attempt).
- IIE MSA account must be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the specific modules should be settled on or before commencement of each module)
- Only for commencing students (new students).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/MSA financial awards in addition to this discount.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.