If you enrol for a course for the first time in semester 2 2019 before 05 July 2019 you will be eligible for a 10% discount or 5% discount if you enrol before 12 July 2019. The discount will be applied to your tuition fees account at the end of your semester 2. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Enrol before 12 July 2019 in a full-time course of more than one year.
- Enrol each Semester for a full load as per the course structure.
- IIE MSA account must be in financial good standing.
- Pay Semester 2 tuition fees on or before 12 July 2019.
- Must be self-sponsored.
- Apply for the discount.
- Only for commencing students (new students).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other IIE MSA financial awards in addition to this discount.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.