If your brother or sister is studying at IIE MSA, one sibling is eligible for a 10% discount on the course fees. This 10% discount will be applied to the sibling with the highest course fee charge rate. If you are both studying the same course, you may elect which sibling will receive the discount. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
All IIE MSA fees are subject to an annual increase as of January.
- Share the same parents or single parent
- Be enrolled for the foundation or degree programme (at least one of you must be enrolled in a degree programme)
- Both siblings have an enrolment/full load in the same semester
- IIE MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the semester should be settled on or before the published payment due date).
- Apply for the discount
- Successful candidates receiving a family discount are not eligible for other discounts/financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Complete the Application form (pdf).
- Include proof that you are brothers and sisters (original certified copies of your birth certificates).
- Submit your application before 30 August 2019.
- You will need to apply every semester for this discount.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.